TEDx Manhattan Beach Rounds Out Presenter LineupOct 22, 2022 09:57AM ● By Jeanne Fratello
Caley Versfelt - Photo via CaleyVersfelt.com
Fournell Added as "Co-ordinator of Spontaneous Fun"
The TEDx MB speaker list (see previous speaker bios here) has also been amended to add longtime Manhattan Beach community member Grettel Fournell, who is billed as a "Co-ordinator of Spontaneous Fun." Fournell aims to share with all her lifelong love - and family tradition - of dancing.
The full TEDx MB speaker list for November 5 includes:
- Josh Brost – 3D Printer of Rockets
- Rob DeCou – Ultra Endurance Athlete With A Cause
- Grettel Fournell – Co-ordinator of Spontaneous Fun
- Tashande Giles-Jones – Environmental Educator
- Debi Gutierrez - Comedian
- Raci Levine - Climber of Mountains (Mira Costa High School Junior)
- Rich Keller – Brand Distiller
- Dante Simonelli – Assoc. Professor, UCLA Samueli School of Engineering
- Lyn Stoler – Climate Optimist
- Bernhard Zunkeler – Artist, Co-Founder of artlab21 located at ESMoA (El Segundo)
- Passing Zone – High Octane Juggling Duo
- Positive Impact Movements – More Than Acrobatics
(Note that previously listed speaker Deborah Finkelstein will not appear.)
TEDx Manhattan Beach aims to bring together people of all ages to hear "ideas worth sharing." It includes TED-style speeches from a list of speakers, as well as community presenters and idea-sharers at its Expo.
This year's TEDx Manhattan Beach will be held at Mira Costa High School from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., followed by an optional dinner after the event.
Tickets for TEDx Manhattan Beach range from $49 to $165. Purchase your tickets here.